Monday, February 14, 2011

Doilies, pearls, ribbons & cards.

If you know me well, you know that I am obsessed with all things Paris, vintage, lace, pearls related.  Though I love me some sports, I have always been a girly girl.  With that being said, I decided to make some cards inspired by my favorite things.  I bought all the stickers, cut-outs, paper and cards/envelope set from The Scrapbook Store in Poway.  Definitely one of my favorite stores.  


 They've always got such pretty things in stock! I should also make mention that I adore Audrey Hepburn's Breakfast at Tiffanys.  Thus, my addiction to the color Tiffany Blue.  Enter, Tiffany Blue ribbon from good ol' Michaels. 

The delightful, artsy embellishments I purchased made it easy to get creative.  I used hot glue and double stick tape to attach everything to the cards & envelopes.  Below, are two of my favorites.  

"Paris is always a good idea."--Audrey Hepburn
Bon voyage! 


Sending you lots of sunshine,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment